Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Scratching the Surface

We had an interesting web application project that came up in my Educational Technology class this last week. It is a drag n' drop type web application called Scratch that allows you to make and animate simple sprites to program games and videos.

Needless to say I did something fairly simple since our project did not require a ton of programming to be done, and I simply do not have much time this month due to an overabundance of final school projects! However I did enjoy using this once I figured out the basics, and I wanted to share this on my blog with others who may not have heard about this website. There is also a version called Scratch Jr. that is even more kid friendly and encourages kids to learn the basics of what programming is and how it works. So here is my Scratch cartoon...



No comments:

Post a Comment